1. Login your account on BiKi platform, click 【Balances 】and select 【Exchange Account】
2. Under Fund List, look for USDT and click 【Deposit】
3. USDT deposit are currently available in 3 chains – OMNI, ERC20 and TRC20. You can choose to transfer funds through any of the 3 chains.
We use ERC20 as an example. Under chain name, select 【ERC20】, click 【copy】button and paste it to the corresponding platform’s address section in the withdrawal page, where you intend to transfer the funds from.
Alternatively, you can scan the QR code if you are using the corresponding platform’s mobile app to perform the deposit to BiKi platform.
4. To check the status of your deposit, look under 【Balances】, 【Trade History】, 【Deposit History】and select 【Coin】. If payment is not received yet, you can click 【Details】and use the blockchain transaction ID (TXID) to check directly in its blockchain network.
1. 【Deposit】to BiKi is a withdrawal action from a corresponding platform or wallet.
2. In order to deposit USDT (ERC20) to BiKi, please ensure that you choose to withdraw USDT (ERC20) from the corresponding platform. Please note that deposits made with the wrong address will most likely be lost and non-recoverable.
3. The average processing time is about 2 - 60 minutes. But at times due to possible congestion of its blockchain network, the deposit could arrive in your account later than usual.