【Getting Started on Contracts under PC Version】
1. Login 【Contract Trading】
Visit https://www.biki.com > Click 【Log In】to login your account > Click 【Contract】
2. Understand the Contract Trading Page
1. Contract Types and basic information. This is where you select your preferred contract before proceeding to trade contracts
2. K Line chart
3. Orderbook and completed trades history
4. Assets Details. This is where it displays your assets in contract trading
5. Types of orders and Order submission
6. Depth chart of the trades
7. Positions and Trades History. This is where it displays your positions, open orders, orders, margin, price, profits etc.
3. How to Transfer
1. At the Contract Trading Page, click 【Transfer Immediately】. Under 【Quantity】, enter the amount of funds you want to transfer from your Exchange Account to your Swap Account and click 【Confirm】Once the transfer is successful, you can check under the Positions and Trades History page.
Note: 【Transferable】refers to your USDT available balance.
2. If you wish to transfer the available funds out of your Swap Account, click the 【Change】icon to switch the destination of the fund transfer. Enter the quantity you want to transfer out of the Swap Account and click 【Confirm】
4. How to Open Position
1. Select Contract Type
At the Contract Trading Page, choose the type of contract you want to trade i.e. 【USDT】which is USDT-based margin contract OR 【Inverse】 which is Token-based margin contract.
2. Submit your orders
Under 【Open Position】, choose order type. There are 3 types of orders i.e. Limit Order (trades at preset prices), Market Order (trades at the best available price in the market) and Plan Order (which is the Trigger Order) with 2 types of Position Margin mode i.e. Fixed Margin (currently available) and Cross Margin (coming soon).
【Example 1】Limit Order + Fixed Margin mode
1. Select 【Limit】, enter Fixed Margin ratio, set Leverage multiplier, enter the price and quantity. Click 【Buy (Long)】or 【Sell (Short)】to submit the order.
2. If the order is not concluded immediately after the order is placed, you can check or cancel the order under 【Current Orders】 at the Positions and Trades History page.
3. After the order is concluded, it will be displayed under 【Positions】in the Positions and Trades History page, and you may adjust the margin and leverage or liquidate the position.
【Example 2】Plan Order (which is the Trigger Order) + Fixed Margin mode
1. Select 【Plan (which is the Trigger Order)】, enter Fixed Margin ratio, set Leverage multiplier, enter the price and quantity. Click 【Buy (Long)】or 【Sell (Short)】to submit the order. The default validity period for Plan Order (which is the Trigger Order) is 7 days but may be adjusted under 【Settings】
2. After the Plan order (which is the Trigger order) is concluded, it will be displayed under 【Current Plan】in the Positions and Trades History page. (Note: Please ensure to have sufficient assets for the Plan order (or Trigger order) otherwise it will fail to execute when triggered).
5. How to Adjust Leverage (increase and decrease the margin)
1. Under 【Positions】in the Positions and Trades History page, click the 【+】button next to 【Margin】if you wish to increase or decrease the margin.
2. When you increase or decrease the margin under Fixed or Cross Margin mode, your forced liquidation price and real-time leverage ratio will change in order to adjust the position leverage.
5. How to Close Position
You can close your position by Limit Order or Market Order.
1. Close Position by Limit order: Under 【Position】, select the position you want to close and choose 【Limit】to enter the price, quantity and click the button below to close the position at limit price. If the order is not concluded immediately after the order is placed, you may check or cancel the order at the Positions and Trades History page (the closing of positions can be operated directly in the 2 areas as indicated by the arrows).
2. Close Position by Market order: Simply click 【Market】to close the position immediately. There is no need to enter price since Market order trades at the best available price available.
6. How to Check Profits
1. According to your 【Positions】, you can check the profits under 【Unrealized PnL】 or 【Realized PnL】
2. After closing a position, the profits from the closed position will be displayed under the 【Deal History】.
Congratulations! Through the above steps, you have already experienced the entire process of Contract Trading and you may now start your first Contract Order on BiKi platform.