1. What if I made a wrong deposit?
Step 1: Contact our 24/7 online support via PC or APP version.
PC version: Click 【BiKi Service】 and follow the steps in the pop-up window to connect to our live customer support.
APP version: Click 【Support】 and follow the steps in the pop-up window to connect to our live customer support.
Step 2: Please provide the following information to our customer support in the live chat.
1. BiKi UID
2. Mobile/email registered to your BiKi UID
3. Token type
4. Deposit time
6. Withdrawal address
8. Screenshot of the deposit
Or, you can also provide the above information via email to us at: email@example.com, with the email subject 【Request for Asset Recovery - UID: XXXXXXX】 and our customer support will respond within 1-2 working days.
1. Please follow above instructions in order for the platform to assess the possibility of an asset recovery and arrange to process it accordingly.
2. In the case of an asset recovery for deposit with the correct input of wallet address but wrong input of memo or missing memo input, the minimum processing time is at least 15 working days upon receipt of the full information (Refer Step 2 above) from the user. No processing fees is required.
3. In the case of an asset recovery for deposit with wrong input of wallet address or is a cross-chain asset recovery (e.g. from BUSD-BSC to BUSD-ETH), the minimum processing time is at least 30 working days and a processing fee, ranging between 0.03 - 0.06 ETH shall be chargeable. The user is required to deposit/maintain the required processing fee in their BiKi account for our deduction upon receipt of the full information (Refer Step 2 above) from the user in order for the platform to begin the asset recovery process.
1. The processing fee incurred is strictly for the platform to pay the fees for processing the asset recovery transactions on the blocks.
2. Please note that some assets may not be recoverable so users are required to submit all the information in order for the platform to assess the possibility of a recovery and arrange to process them accordingly.
3. Asset recovery is a complicated process so at times, more processing time may be required. But in any case, our customer support will send system message or email to notify the user if more time is required or when the asset recovery is completed.
2. What if I made a wrong withdrawal?
If the withdrawal has been successfully processed by BiKi platform but it has not arrived in the opposite party's deposit platform, please contact the deposit platform for asset recovery as BiKi platform has successfully transferred the assets based on the information you have input during the withdrawal.