BiKi platform now supports DOT mainnet mapping and the following is the mapping procedures so please follow the Operating Guide to complete the mapping.
Step 1: Login BiKi account, click “Balances” and select “Exchange Account”
Step 2: Under Fund List, type “DOT” in the search box, click “Deposit” and copy the deposit address.
The DOT deposit address on BiKi platform will be used as the subsequent mapping address so please save the address and check the next steps to complete the mapping process.
Step 3: Mapping DOT
1. Open https://polkadot.js.org/apps
2. Ensure that the network is adjusted to Polkadot (Live, hosted by Parity)
3. Click “Account” > “My contacts” > “Add contact” and input the DOT deposit address that you have copied from your BiKi account, name your contact e.g. BiKi account and click “save”.
4. Download and install MyCrypto via https://download.mycrypto.com/
5. Open MyCrypto, click “View & Send” on the top left-hand corner and use the corresponding methods (Private Key, Keystore File or Mnemonic Phrases) to login into the wallet to view the ETH account addresses of the DOT ERC20 asset. After login, please copy the corresponding ETH account address (the account should have DOT ERC20 assets)
6. Open https://polkadot.js.org/apps/#/claims and under “claim your DOT tokens” to select the DOT deposit address saved as “BiKi account” to be your Polkadot CC1 account and click “Continue”.
7. In the “Enter the ETH address from the sale”, input the ETH account address copied under Step 5 and click “Continue”
8. Copy the contents as shown in the grey box.
9. Open MyCrypto and click “Sign & Verify Message” and select the corresponding methods (Private Key, Keystore File or Mnemonic Phrases) to login into the wallet.
10. Click “Sign Message” and paste the contents copied under Step 8 into the message box and click “Sign Message” in the blue bar to generate the “Signature”. Copy the full contents of the “Signature”.
11. Please return to the web page in Step 8 and paste the full contents of the “Signature” from Step 10 in the box as shown and click “Confirm Claim”.
12. A dialog will appear (see green box) and please click “Claim” to reconfirm.
13. Please wait approximately 10 minutes and you will be able to see an increase in the number of DOTs under Balances in your BiKi account.