Thank you for using BiKi Grid Trading.
About Grid Trading
Grid Trading is a strategic tool that realizes the “buy low” and “sell high” within the price range through automatic order submission. Once grid trading is enabled, the system will place orders according to the price and amount set by the user and whether the order is executed depends on market price fluctuations. Users can terminate the grid trading or cancel the pending orders in the system any time, and the system will not repeat the orders after the pending orders have been cancelled. This Grid Trading Agreement does not constitute any investment advice or recommendation, and the use of grid trading is of the users’ own freewill and the platform will not be held liable for any profits and losses derived. It is recommended that users should read and fully understand the Grid Trading Tutorial and combine their actual risk tolerance for fair use.
Types of Risks
1. Price Fluctuation Risk
Digital assets are special products with investment value where prices fluctuate greatly which is influenced by many factors. During the investment process, it is inevitable for investors to hold multiple types of tokens and bear the sole losses for the value depreciation caused by the price fluctuation.
2. Transaction Risk
2.1 Investors should be aware and understand the risks when a limit price order is submitted and transacted, it is irrevocable in the trading system of an Exchange.
2.2 An Exchange will not guarantee profits or share profits and risks with the investors.
3. Force Majeure Risk
BiKi will not be liable for any loss or delay or failure to perform if the order may not be executed or cannot be fully executed due to reasons or conditions beyond BiKi’s reasonable control e.g. force majeure factors such as earthquakes, floods, fires, system failures in computer and communication or government policies.
4. Suspension or Restriction in Trading
Risks will be increased in certain market conditions where trading is suspended or restricted due to factors such as lack of liquidity or government intervention.
5. Location and Jurisdiction Issues
Investors may face additional risks if their location are jurisdictions where the local legal protection for the investors may be different from the jurisdiction of this Website. Before trading, investors should first consult and understand the specific local regulations to ensure they comply in accordance with the local laws, regulations and policies before deciding whether to invest.
6. Other Possible Risks
If an investor does not perform KYC (real-name authentication) or has not bind Google Authenticator (GA), or lends their account to a 3rd party, it will risk the security of the investor’s assets and any losses derived shall be borne by the investor.
1. In view of the above risks, investors must thoroughly understand the basic knowledge and related risks in digital assets trading, and fully understand the nature of trading and degree of risks involved before investing. If investors have any queries about the risks and related basic knowledge, please consult our customer service via our 24/7 online support.
2. The above-mentioned risks are only examples on some possible risks involved and does not constitute a comprehensive representation of all the risks related to digital assets trading. Investors should also have a full understanding of all the risks of investing in digital assets trading and be prudent of our own investment decisions.
3. We sincerely hope and recommend that investors should make reasonable asset allocation for investment only after proper evaluation of their current financial condition such as risk tolerance.
This Website declares that all investors must read carefully and fully understand this Agreement before making the decision at own risk.
The final interpretation of this Agreement belongs to BiKi.